Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lazy? Maybe

I can't decide if it's just laziness or being busy, but I'm still sleeping with my box spring and mattress on the floor. It doesn't take much to put the bed together, but it's five nights and counting with this sleeping arrangement.


Last night I finally put my futon together, so I have a somewhat comfortable couch to lounge on. Once all of you decide to make some plans to visit me, I promise I'll have a grown-up couch for you to sit on and some pink champagne to spray on it.


Did I mention it's still hot here. I got out of the airport yesterday and sweat immediately started to pool up in areas that don't like sweat pooling up. 95 degrees here yesterday and 89 today. That's a cold front here I guess. Everybody keeps telling me that it's way warmer than usual, but I don't buy it. I'll believe it when it's 75 degrees out for five straight days.

Tonight I'm going to get some groceries and stop this string of eating out that's causing me to get fat, in turn causing sweat to pool up. And, once that's over with, I'm going to stop being lazy and put the bed together. If there's still some time, I'm going to force sweat to pool up by working out in the apartment's workout room. The whole sweat pooling up is pretty gross I guess, but I'm not over it just yet. Do you want some sweat to pool up? If so, I have an Anytime Fitness membership that I'm canceling, but my key fob still works for 35 more days. I guess they need like a two-year notice to cancel a gym membership these days. First come, first serve. Where do you want sweat to pool up? My guess is it starts with cra and ends with ck.

No comments: