Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Party Tonight, Renting House Tommorow

I have my work X-mas party at South Coast Winery tonight and free drinks are slated for the first three hours. This could definitely get interesting. Our sales managers are all in town and look to be pretty thirsty. South Coast Winery in Temecula was distinguished as the best California winery in 2008 so it should be classy. Well, for the first two hours at least.

Tomorrow my house goes up for rent: $1450 w/ sewer, garbage, water included, no pets. My real estate agent is graciously listing it and helping me rent it for free. Steve and Jean have done everything imaginable to sell my house and I highly recommend using their services if you ever look to sell your place in the Twin Cities. I'll re-list with them once I decide to sell again. This market is really out of their and my control. There have only been two houses sold in Robbinsdale in the last 30 days within $50k of my house and both were foreclosures at $165k. Not what you call a good market!

Off to be a wine snob.

No comments: