Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Laughlin This Weekend

Tracy and I are headed to Laughlin, NV, this weekend to meet up with my grandma, dad, and aunts and uncles. It will be the first time Tracy has met my relatives from Idaho in our 3-plus years together. Go figure.

Meanwhile, we continue to work toward wrapping up Vebe Visual's website, but this little trip to Laughlin will ultimately delay the launch for a few more days. Truthfully, the goal at this point is to have the fully integrated website live by March 21. Crucial due to jury duty the following week. Yes, like Tracy, I was fortunate enough to get a jury duty request ... there's no shortage of crime in SoCal. Thankfully, it's the week before Jason and Carrie visit. Now, I hope I don't get picked for a long case. That would really, really suck.

No comments: