Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm now Brand Manager

I failed to mention in my previous blog today that I am now transitioning to Brand Manager, overseeing KTM's brand marketing techniques specific to KTM's product line, print and online advertising, web presence, viral marketing, video marketing and PG&A. During the transition, I will continue to work on ATV and Husaberg dirt bike product management from conception to the showroom floor.

Here's a quick banner ad I made for our new bike / era in motocross starting this spring. Just one of the many I made today. Banner ads, either flash or static like this one, seem to be the norm for my job duties lately. I can count on one hand the amount of Brand Managers I know who actually do the design work too! It's a cool gig having complete control over the brand!

No comments: