Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's Play 60 Questions Shall We?

Today I made it over to the DMV at 2 p.m. with appointment in hand. Appointment is the only way to go at the CA DMV. The place was packed with antsy customers and crying kids. But I got in and out of there in an hours time. Thankfully! I don't know how the workers handle it for 8 hours straight.

Glad Tracy went first and filled me in on all the details regarding proper documentation etc. I took the standard driver license test and managed to pass without studying. Tracy has bragging rights though, as I got three wrong to her two.

I did look over the motorcycle handbook and aced the test, only getting one wrong. Unfortunately, I don't get the neat California ID card until I pass the motorcycle driving test on May 14. No biggie there. My tabs expire on my Minnesota plates at the end of the month, so I'll just risk it for two weeks and get my CA plates on the same date.

All in all, it was a pretty busy week capped off by a trip to the DMV. Tracy and I might head to the beach on Saturday ... temps in the high 80s are calling!

No comments: